10 Writing Tips for a Winning Web Site
by Mark Nichol
Some time ago, I posted some general guidelines for writing for an online audience. Here are some specific time-tested tips for attracting and keeping site visitors with clean, clear writing:
I just discovered this blog by Eric Hamm through Twitter. It looks as if I’ll be spending some time exploring here. This post caught my attention…
Passion Maintenance: Keep Your Drive Alive With These 10 Simple Tips
- Live a healthy life.
- Know yourself.
- Always do what you believe is right.
- Keep a routine that helps you pursue your goals.
- Learn from your mistakes, don’t dwell on them.
- Always have a healthy escape ready at a moments notice.
- Encourage others.
- Always listen but don’t always believe.
- Stay involved, ESPECIALLY when you don’t feel like it.
- Know when to throttle back.
In his “About” page Eric has this to say:
Freedom isn’t a right, it’s a choice! It is up to us to choose to free ourselves from our laziness, self-doubt and fear of the unknown. So join me as I embark on the adventure of a lifetime! I promise you won’t regret it!
I’ll get back with more as I go along….